Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Anyone seen a scam start this way?, Got an interested buyer for my MG from Denmark
bondo
post Aug 10 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Practicing my perpendicular parking

Group: Members
Member No.: 587
Region Association: Central California

No sign of the standard scam just yet, I'm trying to feel the guy out still.. what do you guys think? This came to me as a question on ebay, a few hours after I lowered my "Buy it Now" from $6500 to $6000.

Q: Hello I would like to buy the car now for 6000$ But I come from Denmark europe, so you have to change the setting on your auction to worldwide sale or else I am not allowed to make a bid. I asure you that I am a serious buyer. You will recieve your deposit imediatly after I recieve a confirmation email from you. In this email I would like a readable picture or scanning of the registration papers aswell as your full name and address, so I can arrange the car to be picked up at your home. Best regards Ken Falk

Is Falk a common danish name?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bondo   OT: Anyone seen a scam start this way?   Aug 10 2006, 07:10 PM
dflesburg   Why would anyone want an mg?   Aug 10 2006, 07:21 PM
Lou W  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 05:55 PM