Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Most awesome Autocross, Dothan Alabama
Joe Ricard
post Aug 14 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #1

CUMONIWANNARACEU

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

This is the second time Barry and I have been to Wiregrass region SCCA.

This time I drove the little red 72. We threw on some hammered Yokohama AVS ES100 in a 195/60-15 mounted on Empi's Talk about no grip. Actually a great training/ refresher course for my corrupted "race tire mentality"

I think I managed to properly apply a whooping to the other DSP competition that were running DOT R tires.

Anyway Got to give a shout out and whack on the back of the noggin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif) to Barry for letting me thrash his car. He also managed at least 2 or 3 clean runs by the end of the day.
Got a bunch faster and I think he's got the bug now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
I'll get some pictures posted after loading them up tonight.

Oh and did ya'll know that Advance FLAPS is open on Sunday night? Broke a freaking altenator belt heading out of town last night. Barry is a true parts guy as he expertly went got a belt and delivered it to me as I limped back to the house. 10 minutes I was back on the road.

YOU ROCK DUDE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Joe Ricard   Most awesome Autocross   Aug 14 2006, 05:04 AM
Joe Ricard   Oh and we stopped by Hooters and hired some tire M...   Aug 14 2006, 02:02 PM
72914S   I was just about to post those same pictures. What...   Aug 14 2006, 03:22 PM
Joe Ricard   Barry will probably never wash his passenger door ...   Aug 14 2006, 05:22 PM
72914S   I`m waiting for cole to e-mail the results of ...   Aug 16 2006, 08:43 AM
Joe Ricard  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 11:47 PM