Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Interior heater hoses, Source for these or good alternatives
brownaar
post Aug 18 2006, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,813
Region Association: None

I need to replace the heater hoses from the longs up to the dash. They disintegrated when pulling them loose for my install of an Engman long kit. The part number is 914 572 123 10. Trying to look online, nobody has them listed except AA. Is there another part number that will also work? I know there are other pieces of this hose for other parts of the ventilation system. Is it a length issue that would keep these from being interchangeable? Any good alternatives? I would think this hose doesn't see very high temps, so about anything would work. What have other people used?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
brownaar   Interior heater hoses   Aug 18 2006, 07:22 AM
DNHunt   Take a bit of the busted ones into a bug shop. The...   Aug 18 2006, 07:43 AM
Mikey914   If there is a decent size airport nearby that sell...   Aug 18 2006, 01:09 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 02:37 AM