Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Concorso Italiano pics, From today's kickoff for Monterey Historics weekend
carreraguy
post Aug 18 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #1

It's not your dad's 914!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,256
Region Association: Northern California

Nice time at the concorso - usual wide variety of Italian exotics with a few interesting cars thrown in. Only a few 914's there, took pic of mine (of course) but did not get pics of the two other Teeners due to battery probs. I'm sure others may post them - they were both 914-6s in racing configuration - and very nice. Good size crowd. My son chatted with Jay Leno - very approachable and friendly guy!

914AROO got a fair amount of attention - more than my 911 ever did; real converstion starter when they see the intercooler. The F40 just came back from a run at Bonneville and had the salt to prove it; did around 221mph. The BMW 3002ttii twin turbo was something to behold! More pics on my blog soon if anyone interested.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
carreraguy   Concorso Italiano pics   Aug 18 2006, 07:53 PM
d914   I was over at "The Quail" today....The c...   Aug 18 2006, 09:32 PM
nocones   Hey, the custom bodied Pinninfarina Enzo is suppos...   Aug 18 2006, 11:12 PM
d914   here is a couple   Aug 19 2006, 04:52 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:56 PM