Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Concorso Italiano pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
Nice time at the concorso - usual wide variety of Italian exotics with a few interesting cars thrown in. Only a few 914's there, took pic of mine (of course) but did not get pics of the two other Teeners due to battery probs. I'm sure others may post them - they were both 914-6s in racing configuration - and very nice. Good size crowd. My son chatted with Jay Leno - very approachable and friendly guy!

914AROO got a fair amount of attention - more than my 911 ever did; real converstion starter when they see the intercooler. The F40 just came back from a run at Bonneville and had the salt to prove it; did around 221mph. The BMW 3002ttii twin turbo was something to behold! More pics on my blog soon if anyone interested.
d914
I was over at "The Quail" today....The cars were amazing....lots of pics but no patch cord so you'll all just have to wait!! By the way, taking a short cut here using rt 198 saw a gray flared whale tail 914 yesterday with a buunch of tail draggers,,,,couldn't stop....anyone here????
nocones
Hey, the custom bodied Pinninfarina Enzo is supposed to be there. Could one of you guys try and snap a few shots of it to share? Thanks!
d914
here is a couple
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.