Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Just another battery thread, Opinions solicited
drew365
post Aug 21 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #1

These are the good old days!

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I've been using the small Odyssey 680 battery for the past two years and it has never let me down, but I may have found it's limits. I installed a G2X data logger and video recorder and bullet mic over the weekend, and the Odyssey kept losing power anytime I used it to run the logger without the car running. Even for just 30 seconds or so to test I had power. I'm afraid of relying on it this coming weekend at Laguna Seca. It's a real expensive weekend and I don't want to spend it in the pits. So, what's the next best, lightest alternative to the 680 that will give me a little more spare power for my new accessories? I love the Optima but don't want to add 25lbs.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
drew365   Just another battery thread   Aug 21 2006, 10:34 PM
trekkor   Is it possible to run another small battery for ju...   Aug 21 2006, 11:16 PM
drew365  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 03:01 PM