Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2 Inebriated PCA idiots take a 908 for a joy ride, Wrecked it!!!
DonTraver
post Aug 23 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,461

This months PCA mag Panorama has a article from Tom Bobbins (pres) about 2 idiots who took a 908 for a joy ride after drinking. The 908 had been lent to their chapter for a show. Long story short, they wrecked it, pca got sued for $250,000, idiots got sued, everyone got sued. Idiots suspended, waiting to be expelled from pca.

Lesson: Never, never lend your car (pride and joy) to anyone. I've heard too many of these stories, especially about lending to family. Let them use the pickup but never the pride and joy.

Story you always get, I'm so sorry about this, I just feel terrible, good, then pay for it, well, I don't feel that bad. Don't ask about that story.

Later, Don
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DonTraver   2 Inebriated PCA idiots take a 908 for a joy ride   Aug 23 2006, 12:04 PM
ptravnic   "Of course I know how to drive using a manual...   Aug 23 2006, 12:12 PM
Leo Imperial   And the 2006 Darwin Award goes to...   Aug 23 2006, 12:24 PM
Jenny  
  Aug 23 2006, 12:26 PM
Jeroen  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 09:00 PM