Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Today was a good day....
Joe Bob
post Aug 31 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

Attached Image

Did a hazmat investigation at the CHP office....they ended up having all the ducks in a row and no problem.....spyed an old poster on the wall and took a pic....

Then came home and my new SCORE of four used, unrestored 5 lug Mahle Gas burners were sitting on my porch.....brown delivered.....I got them for what a night on the town used to cost me when I was single, drug crazed, drunk and chasing beach bimbos.....

Attached Image:

And then turned on my computer and found the site back up.....wooo hoooo

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
mikez   Today was a good day....   Aug 31 2006, 07:08 PM
Headrage   I remember those. A buddy of mine was assigned to...   Aug 31 2006, 07:29 PM
JPB   I think a Ford Pinto can also chase Porsches and w...   Aug 31 2006, 07:46 PM
TROJANMAN   Officer Barnes used to drive one. He was the stor...   Aug 31 2006, 07:48 PM
Unclerichy   "I think a Ford Pinto can also chase Porsches...   Aug 31 2006, 08:13 PM
cantley914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:02 AM