Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today was a good day....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Click to view attachment

Did a hazmat investigation at the CHP office....they ended up having all the ducks in a row and no problem.....spyed an old poster on the wall and took a pic....

Then came home and my new SCORE of four used, unrestored 5 lug Mahle Gas burners were sitting on my porch.....brown delivered.....I got them for what a night on the town used to cost me when I was single, drug crazed, drunk and chasing beach bimbos.....

Click to view attachment:

And then turned on my computer and found the site back up.....wooo hoooo

piratenanner.gif
Allan
I remember those. A buddy of mine was assigned to the central coast and drove one.

Just remember, they could only advertise that they could "CHASE" Porsches... biggrin.gif
JPB
I think a Ford Pinto can also chase Porsches and would handel as well as that until the turn over the canioooooonnnnnnnnn! BOOM!~!

beer.gif
TROJANMAN
Officer Barnes used to drive one. He was the storied Chippie that patrolled my hood. Unfortunately, i got to meet him on a few occassions.
Unclerichy
"I think a Ford Pinto can also chase Porsches and would handel as well as that until the turn over the canioooooonnnnnnnnn! BOOM!~!"

Oh well, at least we were ahead of the tail dragger..........

cantley914
QUOTE(Unclerichy @ Aug 31 2006, 06:13 PM) *

"I think a Ford Pinto can also chase Porsches and would handel as well as that until the turn over the canioooooonnnnnnnnn! BOOM!~!"

Oh well, at least we were ahead of the tail dragger..........

I`m ready to put my next week paycheck and all the ones for the remaining of the year that this Pinto ain`t stock like the teener and the tail dragger probably are !!!

If in fact it is stock, then it is getting ready to be passed AGAIN !!!

Bye Bye ol`Ford

Steph
EdwardBlume
I remember the 5.0 ford mustang interceptors. I remember them too well. mad.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Aug 31 2006, 07:00 PM) *

I remember the 5.0 ford mustang interceptors. I remember them too well. mad.gif

Cool Article about the Stangs
I didn't realize they drove 5 speeds
jonwatts
Nice wheels. What's the plan for them? (what kind of refinishing will they get?)

McMark
So Mike, what's it like to own the entire north american supply of surplus Mahles? lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.