Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dept of interior.......................Subwoofer, stereo,, dash, console, seats, carpet........etc.....
wilchek
post Sep 2 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,177

my box is almost the same but i put it in the center. I used an 8" JBL sub. Once I cover it with the floor math it is totally stealth. I just wrapped my foam foot rest in plastic and then laid fibergalss over that. Fits somewhat tight but is fine.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...c=47247&hl=

Some good other ideas:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...c=45641&hl=
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
East coaster
post Sep 2 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 487
Region Association: None

Mike, The subwoofer enclosure just takes the place of the stock foam footrest piece. Since it's actually molded from one, it fits in without any type of fasteners just like the stock piece.

My pedals are from "Ultimate Pedals". The dead pedal isn't mounted yet in the pictures. I noticed after seeing the pics that the dead pedal looks all crooked and I didn't want anyone to think this is how it fits. I mounted it yesterday and it fits well. The pedals are of good quality and include rubber pad inserts for the holes. I didn't put the rubber pads on, but wanted to have them in case the pedals were slippery. I never had metal pedals before and didn't realize how well the gripped. I was worried about wet shoes and it doesn't seem like a problem so I never put the pads on.

I used to have a sub like "Wilchek" posted and it worked great, but it seemed to freak people out when they sat in the passenger seat. I had a very strong grill over it and told them they could put their feet on it without harm, but ......
+Quote Post
Kerrys914
post Sep 2 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #23

Dear, the parts I just sold paid for that part ;)

Member No.: 16

Very nice and clean looking (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Are you going to make it to the ECC this year? It would be cool to see you rride up close (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)

Cheers
+Quote Post
East coaster
post Sep 3 2006, 05:47 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 487
Region Association: None

Kerry, Can you PM me the details on ECC? I read the thread and still can't figure out where it's being held other than N. Virginia. That's should be about a 4 hr drive for me and if I can get enough wheel time to have confidence in the car by then......I'd like to attend!!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:48 PM