Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for good shipping company!, I should have my car sold here soon.
JRust
post Oct 27 2003, 05:52 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I need some good tips for shipping companies! Anyone have any they recommend. I may be shipping as far as New York from Oregon. Cost will play a factor too of course. Are we looking at $1000+ to ship or below. Just trying to get a rough idea at this point. I'll get a more concrete bid once I have sold my car. Getting a ton of emails & calls. Guess they are all waiting to bid at the last minute. Well I hope so anyway its still got $3000+ to go. Thanks in advance guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
boxstr
post Oct 27 2003, 07:59 PM
Post #2

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Jamie the first transport company I contacted was Intercity, they said they did not go into the Carolinas and then to Oregon, I hungup.
I then contacted a transporter from Novato Calif and they said sorry to much trouble for the $$, I hungup.
Then I contacted Express Auto Transport out of Ohio. They said no problem, I listened. $1045 for a open transport form North Carolina to Lake Oswego Oregon, $450 more for a closed transport. Figure that it may take 2 weeks total, minmuim.
CCLINTRANSPORTTOWN
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:57 AM