Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for good shipping company!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I need some good tips for shipping companies! Anyone have any they recommend. I may be shipping as far as New York from Oregon. Cost will play a factor too of course. Are we looking at $1000+ to ship or below. Just trying to get a rough idea at this point. I'll get a more concrete bid once I have sold my car. Getting a ton of emails & calls. Guess they are all waiting to bid at the last minute. Well I hope so anyway its still got $3000+ to go. Thanks in advance guys wink.gif
boxstr
Jamie the first transport company I contacted was Intercity, they said they did not go into the Carolinas and then to Oregon, I hungup.
I then contacted a transporter from Novato Calif and they said sorry to much trouble for the $$, I hungup.
Then I contacted Express Auto Transport out of Ohio. They said no problem, I listened. $1045 for a open transport form North Carolina to Lake Oswego Oregon, $450 more for a closed transport. Figure that it may take 2 weeks total, minmuim.
CCLINTRANSPORTTOWN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.