Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tool Kit Wrench Question
TJB/914
post Nov 7 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #21

Mid-Engn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Glen,

Yes, I am thinking BMW tools (or maybe Mercedes)?? Been looking at the 2007 BMW 3-series 335i Cpe. for the wife & may be a good reason to buy her one. Have the tools. Her 16-year old (mint Lo-milage Merc XR-7 supercharged) car is getting old & she is ready for a new one. I do my best selling job on her when she needs a new car. I'll let her pick the color.

Tom
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Nov 7 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #22

Do I or don't I...........?

Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Nov 7 2006, 10:32 PM) *

Glen,

Yes, I am thinking BMW tools (or maybe Mercedes)?? Been looking at the 2007 BMW 3-series 335i Cpe. for the wife & may be a good reason to buy her one. Have the tools. Her 16-year old (mint Lo-milage Merc XR-7 supercharged) car is getting old & she is ready for a new one. I do my best selling job on her when she needs a new car. I'll let her pick the color.

Tom

Oh Tom, you are so, so...can't use the term, but it could be confused with "manipulative". Buy HER a BMW because you have extra tools? Good one! From a T-Bird to a BMW? Could work....but she may think it's harsh in the ride. Don't blame you for tryingm though.

My wife is due for her new car in Feb. She's old-school PCA stuff - no 5/6 speed - no deal! Doesn't like BMW's & loves Audi's. I'd choose something else, but know better than trying to change her. She had a Tip VW for a day & said no deal - full manual only! Must be from her old auto-x days ( & I mean "old").

Can't fool here either - she knows her stuff. Also knows she's not getting a Cayman (2 years from now that may change - my turn).

Can't fool her with tools either. It's about driving to her - she still has never figured out that brakes slow a car for cornering - "that's what the transmission is for"!

God help me!

+Quote Post
rudedude
post Nov 9 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 3,387
Region Association: Upper MidWest

GMS,
Very nice set of tools.
my kit looks exactly like yours except i am missing the 10/11 open end wrench.I would love to have one. If any one knows of one available please let me know.
thanks, jule
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 11:36 PM