Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need help getting to Moab, The unofficial Caravan Thread
boxstr
post Sep 20 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #41

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Mike Ferguson called me today. Wanted kno wif I could overnight some blue tape to him. Seems he bought all he could find to tape up his new orange car that he is driving to Moab.
If you get lost coming from Colorado just follow that rail of blue tape along the highway. Ferg will be in front of you, possibly at the side of the road using his last roll of blue tape to help protect his new orange car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
CCL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MoveQik
post Sep 20 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #42

What size wheels can I fit?

Member No.: 3,881
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 20 2006, 08:30 PM) *

Mike Ferguson called me today. Wanted kno wif I could overnight some blue tape to him. Seems he bought all he could find to tape up his new orange car that he is driving to Moab.
If you get lost coming from Colorado just follow that rail of blue tape along the highway. Ferg will be in front of you, possibly at the side of the road using his last roll of blue tape to help protect his new orange car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
CCL

Make sure you keep in touch with him Craig. You know his car will be filthy by the time he gets to Moab. And you also know that means he'll soon be buying a new 914 from you. :cleanfreaksmilie:
+Quote Post
Howard
post Sep 20 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #43

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

Tell him not to worry. I have a shitload of crime scene tape to wrap his car.

AA, spoke to /L, she is picking up Lisa 12:30ish (not caravanning with youse guys) and expects to be at restaurant by 2 or so. We'll have lunch and wait for you, unless we change our minds, leave you in the dust, and start gambling sooner (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

So we were both right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Now somebody kidnap Ron's sorry ass.
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Sep 20 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #44

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753

QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 20 2006, 07:54 PM) *

AA, spoke to /L, she is picking up Lisa 12:30ish (not caravanning with youse guys) and expects to be at restaurant by 2 or so. We'll have lunch and wait for you, unless we change our minds, leave you in the dust, and start gambling sooner (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

So what? the other 7 "So Cal to Moab Caravan" threads weren't enough, so you had to come and hijack mine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif)
+Quote Post
Howard
post Sep 20 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #45

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 20 2006, 08:58 PM) *

So what? the other 7 "So Cal to Moab Caravan" threads weren't enough, so you had to come and hijack mine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

This only concerns the two lovely ladies and yours truly.
Butt out, asswipe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flipa.gif)
+Quote Post
MoveQik
post Sep 20 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #46

What size wheels can I fit?

Member No.: 3,881
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 20 2006, 09:03 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 20 2006, 08:58 PM) *

This only concerns the two lovely ladies and yours truly.
Butt out, asswipe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flipa.gif)

Don't worry Greg, after a few more cocktails Howard will be a little less grouchy and a little more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)
+Quote Post
brant
post Sep 20 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #47

914 Wizard

Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 20 2006, 09:30 PM) *

CCL

funny...
very funny....

sorry Mike, but you gotta admit its funny

brant
+Quote Post
Ferg
post Sep 20 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #48

914 Guru

Member No.: 116

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 20 2006, 08:36 PM) *

CCL

Make sure you keep in touch with him Craig. You know his car will be filthy by the time he gets to Moab. And you also know that means he'll soon be buying a new 914 from you. :cleanfreaksmilie:

So what if I used a whole roll of tape, and now my car is orange and blue, (go dolphins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) I have a spare roll for the way home too!

They are calling for over a foot of snow to hit the mountains right as we drive through, it's going to be a adventrue.

Mike I can't even argue that so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flipa.gif)

Ferg
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SharonG
post Sep 21 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #49

Snow tire

Member No.: 3,920
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 20 2006, 09:36 PM) *
CCL

Geesh, Mike, you should talk!!! I'm guessing you have all the blue tape from the greater AZ/NM area to keep your shiny new engine clean? (not sure how that works logistically) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Sep 21 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #50

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753

mike,
i hope you taped underneath the car too. that mag chloride will do wonders to your under carraige.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 09:05 PM