Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Button Willow, The Good, The Bad, and the UGLY!
drew365
post Sep 25 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #1

These are the good old days!

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

The Good: I ran Button Willow this weekend with the POC. I'm in the Orange Group, a very competitive group of cheaters, and have never placed in the top ten. So I was real happy when I qualified 9th for Saturdays race, and even happier when I got a great start in the race, held off three guys trying to nip at my rear bumper and eventually chased down the #5 guy causing him to spin and I finished in 5th. My best lap during the race was 1:13.0, using config #13 clockwise with the new longer radius off ramp. Good day.

The Bad: Sunday, feeling a little cocky I was running a practice session with a taildragger in front and two behind me. We came through the S's hauling ass, I could tell I was a little too hot and off line for the last apex but I hoped I would stick to the pavement at the other side. I didn't stick, put two wheels off into the dirt, spun back across the track, trimmed some grass and found a short concrete wall to ram the rear of my car into. Not a good day.

The UGLY: Just so this thread isn't worthless,

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:05 PM