Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WOT: Any webmasters here?, Present costs for developement, hosting, promotion, etc?
914rrr
post Sep 27 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

I need some advice on 'going rate' web site costs for things like development, hosting, web site promotion, edits, adding meta-tags, etc.

The company I work for as a Business Development Manager is coming under new ownership. This could be a VERY good thing as our previous owner was a huge corporation that horribly constrained how we could do business, especially our web pages. Example: If you were lucky enough to drill down a gajillion clicks and actually FOUND our web pages on the corporate site, there was nothing but a single email address there to a contact us...and the emails went to corporate office... who forwarded them to us when they felt like it! No address, no contact names, no phone numbers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

We are now 'out from under' and can use our own / old web page again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) I've been out of the loop web-wise for 6+ years (I was a quasi-webmaster at a previous job) and wanted to make sure the website contractor we used to use (and will likely use again) isn't (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif) us.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:04 AM