Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pat´s and Nadja´s small photo corner!
oldie-racing-center
post Sep 28 2006, 04:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,934

Hello!

After some friends told me to start a new toppic with our photos i just arrived here.

Nachdem einige Freunde gesagt haben, ich solle doch mal ein neues Thema mit unseren Fotos beginnen, bin ich jetzt also hier gelandet!

short introduction:
after my practical training at one of the leading car photografer of the world (René Staud) Nadja (my girlfriend) and me (Pat) decidet, during our education (Nadja>photografer, me>media assistent) to photograf and produce an Opel (GM) oldtimer calendar.

kurze Beschreibung:
Nach meinem Praktikum bei einem der besten Autofotografen der Welt (Rene Staud) haben wir, die Nani (meine Freundin) und ich (Pat) letztes Jahr, während unseren Ausbildungen (Nani>Fotografin, ich>Mediengestalter)begonnen einen Opel Oldtimerkalender zu fotografieren und verlegen.

that means we occupied one place inside the tenniscenter of my parents, buildet a wall through it and there we tried with normal lights (we hadn´t owned professional film spots at this time) to apply this I´ve learnd bevore...

D.h. wir haben in der Tennishalle meiner Eltern einen Platz abgesperrt, eine Wand quer durch die Halle gebaut und dort mit verschiedenen "Bauscheinwerfern" (wir hatten bis dahin leider noch keine professionellen Filmscheinwerfer) das, was ich gerade gelernt hatte versucht nach zu machen...

it was amazing that our work not only gone down well (better than we ever expected) but also we had so much fun during our work that we decidet to produce a new "Oldie-Racing-Calendar" and an "ORC-Porsche-Calendar" too.

Erstaunlicherweise ist diese Arbeit nicht nur gut angekommen (besser als wir uns je hätten träumen lassen) sondern hat uns selber auch so viel Spaß gemacht, sodaß wir uns dazu entschlossen haben, weiterhin den "Oldie - Racing - Calender" zu fotografieren und sogar noch einen Porsche - Kalender dazu zu schiessen.

Here we like to show you some of our pictures again and again and looking forward to your coments.

Hier möchten wir euch gerne, immer mal wieder einige Fotos, sowohl aus den Kalendern als auch freie Arbeiten präsentieren und freuen uns über Komentare und Fragen zu diesem Thema.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
oldie-racing-center   Pat´s and Nadja´s small photo corner!   Sep 28 2006, 04:53 AM
VegasRacer   Ausgezeichnet. :trophy: Mehr Bilder bitte. :D   Sep 28 2006, 05:17 AM
rick 918-S  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:56 AM