Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pat´s and Nadja´s small photo corner!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldie-racing-center
Hello!

After some friends told me to start a new toppic with our photos i just arrived here.

Nachdem einige Freunde gesagt haben, ich solle doch mal ein neues Thema mit unseren Fotos beginnen, bin ich jetzt also hier gelandet!

short introduction:
after my practical training at one of the leading car photografer of the world (René Staud) Nadja (my girlfriend) and me (Pat) decidet, during our education (Nadja>photografer, me>media assistent) to photograf and produce an Opel (GM) oldtimer calendar.

kurze Beschreibung:
Nach meinem Praktikum bei einem der besten Autofotografen der Welt (Rene Staud) haben wir, die Nani (meine Freundin) und ich (Pat) letztes Jahr, während unseren Ausbildungen (Nani>Fotografin, ich>Mediengestalter)begonnen einen Opel Oldtimerkalender zu fotografieren und verlegen.

that means we occupied one place inside the tenniscenter of my parents, buildet a wall through it and there we tried with normal lights (we hadn´t owned professional film spots at this time) to apply this I´ve learnd bevore...

D.h. wir haben in der Tennishalle meiner Eltern einen Platz abgesperrt, eine Wand quer durch die Halle gebaut und dort mit verschiedenen "Bauscheinwerfern" (wir hatten bis dahin leider noch keine professionellen Filmscheinwerfer) das, was ich gerade gelernt hatte versucht nach zu machen...

it was amazing that our work not only gone down well (better than we ever expected) but also we had so much fun during our work that we decidet to produce a new "Oldie-Racing-Calendar" and an "ORC-Porsche-Calendar" too.

Erstaunlicherweise ist diese Arbeit nicht nur gut angekommen (besser als wir uns je hätten träumen lassen) sondern hat uns selber auch so viel Spaß gemacht, sodaß wir uns dazu entschlossen haben, weiterhin den "Oldie - Racing - Calender" zu fotografieren und sogar noch einen Porsche - Kalender dazu zu schiessen.

Here we like to show you some of our pictures again and again and looking forward to your coments.

Hier möchten wir euch gerne, immer mal wieder einige Fotos, sowohl aus den Kalendern als auch freie Arbeiten präsentieren und freuen uns über Komentare und Fragen zu diesem Thema.
VegasRacer
Ausgezeichnet. smilie_pokal.gif

Mehr Bilder bitte. biggrin.gif
oldie-racing-center
some more pictures

mehr Bilder

rick 918-S
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 28 2006, 03:17 AM) *

agree.gif What he said... can't read it, don't know what it say's but... thumb3d.gif wavey.gif assimilate.gif welcome.png
URY914
German club members are cool.

Welcome beer.gif
Jeroen
awesome pics!
I really like the reflection of the '73 RS
Dave_Darling
Wow!!! Excellent photographs!

--DD
sjhowitson
Those pictures look GREAT !!!

Anyone know what the April car is??
anthony
I love the 996RS/911RS photo!
McMark
drooley.gif clap56.gif
Toast
Very beautiful! wub.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

Let us know when and where we can purchase your calander.
StratPlayer
Well done, great pictures beerchug.gif
Jeroen
where can we get that calendar?
DEC
tolle Fotos

welcome.png

Wilco smilie_flagge6.gif
oldie-racing-center
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 28 2006, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 28 2006, 03:17 AM) *

agree.gif What he said... can't read it, don't know what it say's but... thumb3d.gif wavey.gif assimilate.gif welcome.png

VegasRacer said: "excellent, more pics please".
DEC said: "great photos".

@ sjhowitson: it´s a German, historical race car, never driven on the street: 1978th Ascona B 400 2,4l, 16v, about 340 hp at 8300 rpm and abut 165 mph fast, fery brutal!

@ toast and Jeroen: all calendars are abut 16,5 x 23,4 inch (42 x 59,5 cm),
high quality 5 colour print (4 colours and finish), 14 pages.
Opel and Porsche calendars are limited 500 per year, serially numbered and signed .
The 2006th Oldie-Racing-Calendar´s (Opel) price is € 35.- until end of October,
in November with appearance of the new one the price rises up to € 38.-
The 2007th Oldie-Racing-Calendar´s (Opel) price is € 37.- (because of the rising taxes in Germany)
and the ORC-Porsche Calendar`price is € 42.-
both without shipping.
it would be better you order them by omnibus order because of the shipping!

You can order them by e-mail at "p@Petryfoto.com"

@ all: thanks a lot for the nice statements!!![b][u]
You also can get them as poster in different sizes

More Opel and Porsche pictures
oldie-racing-center
and some more porsche pics from the new calendar.
oldie-racing-center
@ all: Have a nice weekend
oldie-racing-center
@ all: have a nice Sunday! jsharp.gif

JPB
You folks are photo masters smilie_pokal.gif

beer.gif Over the top.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(oldie-racing-center @ Sep 29 2006, 04:40 PM) *

@ all: Have a nice weekend

WOW! beer.gif
oldie-racing-center
thanks a lot!
some more pics from the Opels
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.