Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> GT Headlights Kits, Gauging interest in group Buy
nein14
post Oct 25 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #341

Group: Members
Member No.: 262

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 25 2011, 10:18 AM) *

Most banks will not honor a 5 year old check.

5 years? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE 5 YEARS THAT HAVE PASTED BUT THE FALSE STATEMENT THAT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE HERE THAT SAID HE IS A THEFT !!!

WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE, WHICH MAKES THE PERSON THAT MADE THE STATEMENT A LIAR, AND HAS MISLEAD EVERYONE HERE !!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nein14
post Oct 25 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #342

QUOTE(kconway @ Oct 25 2011, 10:23 AM) *

After a 5 year wait I wonder how many kits he'll get stuck with?

HE WON'T GET STUCK WITH ANY
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Oct 25 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #343

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496
Region Association: None

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 25 2011, 10:59 AM) *

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE 5 YEARS THAT HAVE PASTED BUT THE FALSE STATEMENT THAT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE HERE THAT SAID HE IS A THEFT !!!

WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE, WHICH MAKES THE PERSON THAT MADE THE STATEMENT A LIAR, AND HAS MISLEAD EVERYONE HERE !!!

For you it may not be about the 5 years. To the people that gave checks (albeit not cashed) it looks and smells like a rip off. I beleive you; Steve is not a theif. But... 5 years??? Have you personally accounted for every check? Maybe there is more in the 17-18 page thread that explains the delay. Regardless, 5 years is too long to wait. Steve should have returned all payments until he was ready to ship product. 5 year old checks are not any good anyway. No reputable bank will cash a check that old.
+Quote Post
nein14
post Oct 25 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #344

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 25 2011, 12:05 PM) *

For you it may not be about the 5 years. To the people that gave checks (albeit not cashed) it looks and smells like a rip off. I beleive you; Steve is not a theif. But... 5 years??? Have you personally accounted for every check? Maybe there is more in the 17-18 page thread that explains the delay. Regardless, 5 years is too long to wait. Steve should have returned all payments until he was ready to ship product. 5 year old checks are not any good anyway. No reputable bank will cash a check that old.

HE NEVER ASKED PEOPLE TO SENT HIM CHECKS WE HAD A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WERE GOING TO BE IN LINE TO GET THEM WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF MY COMMENT IF SOME PEOPLE HERE SENT CHECK IT IS EASY TO HAVE YOUR BANK TELL YOU IF IT WAS CASHED PERIOD!

YOU DON'T MAKE A STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC FORUM THAT YOUR CHECK WAS CASHED AND STATE THAT STEVE IS A THIEF! THAT HAS MISLEAD EVERYONE ON THIS SITE .
+Quote Post
BKLA
post Oct 25 2011, 01:36 PM
Post #345

Really old member

Member No.: 4,590
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I was on the original list and I'll happily take two if others back out.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Good things come to those who wait.... and wait... and wait....
+Quote Post
kconway
post Oct 25 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #346

Member No.: 3,231
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 25 2011, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 25 2011, 12:05 PM) *

HE NEVER ASKED PEOPLE TO SENT HIM CHECKS WE HAD A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WERE GOING TO BE IN LINE TO GET THEM WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF MY COMMENT IF SOME PEOPLE HERE SENT CHECK IT IS EASY TO HAVE YOUR BANK TELL YOU IF IT WAS CASHED PERIOD!

YOU DON'T MAKE A STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC FORUM THAT YOUR CHECK WAS CASHED AND STATE THAT STEVE IS A THIEF! THAT HAS MISLEAD EVERYONE ON THIS SITE .

Dude,
is there something wrong with your caps lock key?
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Oct 25 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #347

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(kconway @ Oct 25 2011, 01:04 PM) *
Dude,
is there something wrong with your caps lock key?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

Turn off that damn CAPS LOCK key already ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
carr914
post Oct 25 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #348

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 25 2011, 12:53 PM) *

QUOTE(RON S. @ Aug 20 2011, 03:58 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
You actually think Steve is going to answer the phone to field calls about the staus of the GT headlight kits????????????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

He's cashed my check years ago, and as far as I'm concerned, I wrote him off about the same time.

I bought the GT kit that Mikey offered from MittleMotor last year.
Hold your breath and hope for a miracle if you want to but I'm done with the guy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

There are words for someone who takes someone's money and doesn't give them their product for it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

5 Years, come on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

Just my 2 cents worth.
Ron

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING INCLUDING ME!!! STEVE APOLIZIES. I WAS AT STEVE SHOP AND HAS THE KITS READY WITH EXCEPTION TO THE INSTALLATION INSTUCTIONS.

HE HAS HAD SOME LIFE CHANGING ISSUES NO EXCUSE , HOWEVER HE IS STILL COMMITED TO COMPLETION OF THE KIT, THAT BEINGING SAID I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE FALSE STATEMENT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!

I HAD A OPPUNTUNITY TO SEE ALL THE CHECK FOR PAYMENT THAT WERE SENT FOR THAT HAVE NEVER I REPEAT NEVER BEEN CASH!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

I HAVE TO SAY SOMEONE NEEDS TO APOLIGIZE FOR THE FALSE STATEMENT THE THEIR CHECK WAS CASHED AND THEY WERE RIPPED OFF!

What about the THEFT of everyone's Trust that they put into this for 5 Friggin Years. I'm glad that I didn't get caught up in this Scam.

If People weren't waiting for Info on their Money & Kits, I feel that you and Steve should have been BANNED (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banned.gif) . Heck you should be Banned for the excessive use of Caps!
+Quote Post
nein14
post Oct 25 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #349

QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 25 2011, 03:55 PM) *

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 25 2011, 12:53 PM) *

QUOTE(RON S. @ Aug 20 2011, 03:58 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
You actually think Steve is going to answer the phone to field calls about the staus of the GT headlight kits????????????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

He's cashed my check years ago, and as far as I'm concerned, I wrote him off about the same time.

I bought the GT kit that Mikey offered from MittleMotor last year.
Hold your breath and hope for a miracle if you want to but I'm done with the guy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

There are words for someone who takes someone's money and doesn't give them their product for it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

5 Years, come on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

Just my 2 cents worth.
Ron

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING INCLUDING ME!!! STEVE APOLIZIES. I WAS AT STEVE SHOP AND HAS THE KITS READY WITH EXCEPTION TO THE INSTALLATION INSTUCTIONS.

HE HAS HAD SOME LIFE CHANGING ISSUES NO EXCUSE , HOWEVER HE IS STILL COMMITED TO COMPLETION OF THE KIT, THAT BEINGING SAID I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE FALSE STATEMENT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!

I HAD A OPPUNTUNITY TO SEE ALL THE CHECK FOR PAYMENT THAT WERE SENT FOR THAT HAVE NEVER I REPEAT NEVER BEEN CASH!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

I HAVE TO SAY SOMEONE NEEDS TO APOLIGIZE FOR THE FALSE STATEMENT THE THEIR CHECK WAS CASHED AND THEY WERE RIPPED OFF!

What about the THEFT of everyone's Trust that they put into this for 5 Friggin Years. I'm glad that I didn't get caught up in this Scam.

If People weren't waiting for Info on their Money & Kits, I feel that you and Steve should have been BANNED (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banned.gif) . Heck you should be Banned for the excessive use of Caps!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
RON S.
post Oct 26 2011, 07:17 AM
Post #350

9140430841, FINALLY RUNNING

Member No.: 724
Region Association: South East States

I want to publicly Apologize to John, Steve, and the rest of the users and members of this board forum.

A couple of months back I made a reply to a last posting on this thread.

John, you are fully correct in your request, my comments were made in the heat of thought on this issue, not thoroughly thought through, and did not belong here.

I apologize, and it will not happen again.

Ron
+Quote Post
nein14
post Oct 26 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #351

I spoke to Steve this morning the check has that have never benn cashed from members on this site including the liar is a total of 4, one of which is for a double kit.

At this point Steve will return the checks and money order if requested, call Steve @ 717 432 4116
her are the members who sent payments in 6/07:

1 Kit Ron Szymanski (aka) money order for $339.00 NOT CASHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Kit Kevin Koch personal check for $339.00 not cashed

1 Kit Jeff Robert personal check for $339.00 not cashed

2 Kit Peter Louie personal check for $678.00 not cashed
+Quote Post
post Jan 2 2013, 09:52 PM
Post #352

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,245
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 3 2006, 07:32 AM) *

Gauging interest in a Group buy for a GT Mechanical headlight Kit , it would be fabricated from Original GT parts. As soon as I have an idea on how many are interested the vendor can come up wiyh a cost, thanks.

Nein14,

What ever became of this Group Buy that you started in Oct 3 2006?
I ask, because some of us sent in checks. I was able to get hold of Steve several months back. He mentioned its coming and that he was waiting on you for some test fit info.

Any updates is much appreciated (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post
tscrihfield
post Jan 2 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #353

Drive Fast and Take Chances

Member No.: 12,156

I just want to post and say this looks like a very painful thread! Omg I just read it... Not sure why but I was hoping for a happy ending... To my surprise, this is friggin awful!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Jan 2 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #354

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348

We actually did get the GT kits from Mittlemotor for what it's worth.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jan 3 2013, 12:11 AM
Post #355

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

FWIW, I was on that list and I was asked not to send a check until the kit was fully developed. It never was, I never sent money. Not sure what the drama is about... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
BKLA
post Jan 3 2013, 08:19 AM
Post #356

Really old member

Member No.: 4,590
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Jan 3 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #357

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Alright... let's call it a day on this. People being mean to each other. John gets mad when people ask about stuff. It's self evident that this is never going to happen.

Mittlemotor has been making the accepted more "standard" version of the GT headlight kit for some time now (not the Meany version). Mark Whitesell even brought some into the country for a reasonable price.

We have a thread that's 2239 days old. If you saved just $0.25 per day you could now pay cash for these (at today's exchange rate and a reasonable amount to ship them):

http://www.mittelmotor.de/webshop/englisch/mm.htm

Train wreck is officially over.
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:07 AM