Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SCCA Solo SM2?, Why are Porsche cars banned?
914forme
post Oct 3 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

I see all Porsches are excluded from SM and SM2 looks like a naturel class for a modded 914-4 into a 914-6.

I know it is a ricer class, but it would be a fun place to play if SCCA would make it work for an older school car.

This is the reason I run NASA, the rules might not be perfect either, but they are at least better. I have to run SCCA Prepared in my car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif) come on people it is not a Prepared car. SM would be a cool place to play, but alsa it won't happen. I would love to run DSP, but I would have to change brakes, and suspension bushings. That really sucks. so I got to get back to welding, fitting and cutting.

NASA TTE here I come again, next year I might be running TTD, we will just have to see what the car parts elfs build for me this winter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914forme   SCCA Solo SM2?   Oct 3 2006, 02:39 PM
Dave-O   They're only banned from SM. All SM banned ca...   Oct 3 2006, 03:34 PM
jhadler   Dude, RTFR... All 2-seat sports cars are banned f...   Oct 3 2006, 04:03 PM
itsa914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 11:04 PM