Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What The Heck Is It?, PO's Handy Work
kconway
post Oct 4 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,231
Region Association: Southern California

PO installed this gem in my dash. Not exactly sure what it did but doesn't work now. The thing says "ZT Driving Computer". Found some wires that were hacked into the FI harness too so I figured it was monitoring something.

Anyway, you can see he "relocated" the fresh air vent controls and hacked up the dash. I'd like to restore it to original condition. Anybody know where I can find a dash subframe to replace mine?

I'm afraid to see what other gems are hidden in the dash... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Kev

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kconway   What The Heck Is It?   Oct 4 2006, 07:23 PM
McMark   You're license plate isn't 007 is it? :ph...   Oct 4 2006, 07:29 PM
alpha434   Sweet..... What does it do? Machine guns located ...   Oct 4 2006, 07:44 PM
grasshopper   I will bet that someone on your coast has a dashfr...   Oct 4 2006, 07:47 PM
HeloMech   What about these 3 switch / button looking things?   Oct 4 2006, 07:53 PM
kconway  
  Oct 4 2006, 08:11 PM
Eric_Shea   Oops... oil slick comes standard. Forgot. :headba...   Oct 4 2006, 08:12 PM
majkos  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 12:24 AM