Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> GGR AX #9 at Alameda, who is going to be there?
DanT
post Oct 11 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Going back to the Dark Side!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,880
Region Association: None

Saturday October 28

Last event of the season....
I have been asked to design the course for our Halloween event....

I have submitted a design, and am waiting to hear back from the "group of four" to see if it is going to be approved.

Hopefully this course will strike everyone as a "Treat" and not a " Trick" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I have tried to address some of the suggestions and complaints that have been aired over the last few months, here and elsewhere.
It will be wider than the courses of late and will avoid the 180deg switchback turns we have been seeing of late. Oh and NO loops (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and a lot less cones. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/burnout.gif)

I will post it as soon as I get approval... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dan (Almaden Valley)   GGR AX #9 at Alameda   Oct 11 2006, 11:48 PM
Rotten Robby  
  Oct 13 2006, 01:51 PM
Randal  
  Oct 29 2006, 08:34 PM
nebreitling   nope, "just" a WS6 -- not a true SLP fir...   Oct 29 2006, 08:26 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:26 AM