Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> sidemarker light attachment clips, anybody have any?
joeav8tor
post Oct 15 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,493

Hi guys,
I removed my side marker lights (the ones on the quarter panels) and there are white plastic clips that push into the light assembly to hold them in place...one of mine broke and they do not make them anymore...I am wondering if anyone has any of them floating around that they could possibly part with?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
thanks
Joe
jmshh60@optonline.net
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Oct 15 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253
Region Association: None

QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Oct 15 2006, 02:59 PM) *

Hi guys,
I removed my side marker lights (the ones on the quarter panels) and there are white plastic clips that push into the light assembly to hold them in place...one of mine broke and they do not make them anymore...I am wondering if anyone has any of them floating around that they could possibly part with?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
thanks
Joe
jmshh60@optonline.net

I just went down to Orchard Hardware and bought a couple white nylon bolts and nuts. The head is flat like a nail. Drill out the broken clip...it'l probably pop out--better than OEM, you can adjust the tension just right as it draws the rubber seal to the fender surface.
My 2 cents.
+Quote Post
joeav8tor
post Oct 15 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,493

nice idea...was going to use a hex head as a last resort, but I like your idea better.
thanks
Joe
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Oct 15 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #4

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

Liquid Nails??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:00 AM