Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sidemarker light attachment clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joeav8tor
Hi guys,
I removed my side marker lights (the ones on the quarter panels) and there are white plastic clips that push into the light assembly to hold them in place...one of mine broke and they do not make them anymore...I am wondering if anyone has any of them floating around that they could possibly part with?
flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
thanks
Joe
jmshh60@optonline.net
computers4kids
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Oct 15 2006, 02:59 PM) *

Hi guys,
I removed my side marker lights (the ones on the quarter panels) and there are white plastic clips that push into the light assembly to hold them in place...one of mine broke and they do not make them anymore...I am wondering if anyone has any of them floating around that they could possibly part with?
flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
thanks
Joe
jmshh60@optonline.net

I just went down to Orchard Hardware and bought a couple white nylon bolts and nuts. The head is flat like a nail. Drill out the broken clip...it'l probably pop out--better than OEM, you can adjust the tension just right as it draws the rubber seal to the fender surface.
My 2 cents.
joeav8tor
nice idea...was going to use a hex head as a last resort, but I like your idea better.
thanks
Joe
ClayPerrine
Liquid Nails??? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.