Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> O/T What would you do?
spare time toys
post Oct 20 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

So tonight I get home from running after super to find out the kid next door jumped my daughter( 13 yrs old) tonight. Thier kids were out front playing in our yard and Lizzy went out and asked them to go play in thier yard. The older one of the boys (12 yrs old) starts in calling her a lezbo and pushes her backwards and she fell. Then he jumped on top of her and put her in a head lock and was choking her while telling her you know you love me. Here is the kicker we are white and they are not, we have talked to the kids folks before about the boy calling her stupid white girl and other race type of names. My girl could care less what race some one is her best friend at school is black and they hang around with the kid who is new and came from China I think. She has never made racial coments to them. Do I got to the cops and file a complaint or what? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
spare time toys   O/T What would you do?   Oct 20 2006, 09:03 PM
rick 918-S   Man Larry, I don't know what to offer. That...   Oct 20 2006, 09:10 PM
davep   I'd say you have to do something. At least tal...   Oct 20 2006, 09:11 PM
scotty b  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:07 PM