Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who do you like?, Local Porsche Clubs
Randal
post Nov 2 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 750

In the Bay area we're blessed with many different Porsche clubs where we can run AutoX's.

This last year Bill and I ran with GGR and LPR primarily, but want to do others next year - (Redwood Region (RED), Diablo (DIA), SCV (Sacramento) and the Fresno people (SEQ).

What was your experience and what did you like about the clubs you ran with and what didn't you like?

Comments on organization, rules, venues, driver/social interaction, fees or whatever you want to mention would be appreciated.

I for one really miss the Reno people doing their yearly Stead AutoX. This was a fun group of people that got together in the evenings for social events and generally didn't take themselves too seriously.

I also greatly enjoyed our trip up North for the Hoopa Hillclimb (Redwood Sports Car Club). Driver interaction up there was great....seems like most everyone was into meeting new people, even if they were from the Porsche Club.

What's your opinion?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Randal   Who do you like?   Nov 2 2006, 01:17 PM
grantsfo   Loma Prieta Region is my top pick for for AX. Lot...   Nov 2 2006, 01:40 PM
SirAndy  
  Nov 3 2006, 12:14 PM
ChrisNPDrider   I like the course at the Santa Rosa airport a lot....   Nov 3 2006, 04:36 PM
Rotten Robby  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:19 PM