Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What type of hose is this?, vacuum or oil or ???
biosurfer1
post Nov 4 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Teener fo Life!

Group: Members
Member No.: 977
Region Association: Northern California

So on a typical "while i was in there" move, i noticed that more of my hoses were in dire need of changing and i cant figure out from the diagram what type of hose this is, i believe it's oil but i want to be sure, the hose connection is pictured and arrowed. i also attached a wider view so you can see where its located on the engine.

also, if you look close, the connector is not perfectly round anymore, seems to have gotten bent, any ideas on how to round it out again? its only bent near the tip so i dont think it will effect the seal around the bottom.

thanks everyone!

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
biosurfer1   What type of hose is this?   Nov 4 2006, 03:48 PM
biosurfer1   duh, forgot to add i have a 72 1.7   Nov 4 2006, 03:48 PM
Aaron Cox   head breather...   Nov 4 2006, 03:55 PM
Joe Sharp   Breather hose for the head, the pipe is perty soft...   Nov 4 2006, 03:55 PM
biosurfer1   thanks guys...one more question, it looks like the...   Nov 4 2006, 03:57 PM
Cap'n Krusty  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:49 AM