Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Car Wheel Dollie, Anyone used these
spare time toys
post Nov 7 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #21

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have an older set of ones from Summit racing. They are like a tub and you can set a jackstand in them and roll the car around on jackstands. I have had Corvettes, an old 73 Mustang, pick up trucks, and the 914 on them. Il love them I can move anything I put on them with out help. They also work good to hold tools in while you work in the area. This is them holding an old engine.
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
chilli
post Dec 8 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #22

Older Than Dirt :-)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,805

I go the harbor ones, yep are large but work great. Now push the 914 up against cabinets in the garage. More walking room between the two porsches.

Roll 914 back towards middle so I can get out lawn mover and get in cabinets as needed. Do not have to get in the cabinets very much or would become a hassle. do not like to start 914 just to back it out. And since driveway slopes have to start it to get back in.

mike (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 11:23 PM