Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Memories of a Submariner, I used to love her...
redshift
post Nov 12 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #1

Bless the Hell out of you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 869

There was that time when the hurricane was coming right for me, but it took a left, and pissed all over Karl.

There was that time when Brad was in jail, and we were going to break him out, South Park style.

Remember when I blew my first engine? Shucks, those were the days.

Hah! How about when i was putting in my top side seals, and I had then all greased up, and trying to feed them down the channels... HAH!

Remember when Aaron's car was uglier than mine?

Yesterday, i had a 45 minute cruise home, from playing a festival just south of here. I noticed an odd scent.. smelled like fuel, but plastic-ish too.. almost like the GOOP OFF! or whatever.

I had a couple odd stalls when stopping, but it started right back up.

I noticed fuel consumption was oddly up.

When I came back out, I smelled gas. I am afraid of gas. I see big pee spot, right under filter/pump area, and on inspection, I found a slice in the HP hose to plastic hose transition, but there could also be gas coming from higher up... I can tell, because when I jacked the car up...

THE GODDAMNED JACKING POINT COLAPSED

So, I think this makes 12 cars, sold 7, put 5 down.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dead horse.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

M
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
redshift   Memories of a Submariner   Nov 12 2006, 11:39 AM
So.Cal.914   A comedic yet tragic story, I don't think I wi...   Nov 12 2006, 11:57 AM
Hawktel   miles, have you ever considered Therapy, and a goo...   Nov 12 2006, 11:58 AM
redshift   Yes, I will never be the sane either. M   Nov 12 2006, 12:14 PM
GWN7   I'd post "this thread is useless with out...   Nov 12 2006, 12:19 PM
neo914-6   I love your descriptive stories but my visual side...   Nov 12 2006, 12:21 PM
redshift   Bruce, the jack post is bent up at a rusty 35 degr...   Nov 12 2006, 12:36 PM
VegasRacer  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:05 PM