Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> AA's 9014 Kit cars
PinetreePorsche
post Nov 12 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,124

'Teeeners: I found a Automobile Atlanta-bodied 914, which George H. at AA dubbed the 9014, on eBay in Aug, and got it for $6 grand (in Brooklyn!). It has plenty of problems, but nothing too unusual for a 914, and the 904-ish body is a hoot. Not quite on the road yet, but soon. Mine is the silver one in the AA ads, w/black pinstriping. George says they sold about 2 dozen kits around the US, and gave me the phone/email of the only owner who has been in touch with him--a Florida guy who bought the kit in the mid-'90s and had a body shop put it on. SO: I'm wondering if anyone out there has seen any of the others. If you have seen one, please let me know--w/ color and any other identifying info. If you've talked w/the owner, pass onhis name, too! --Chris Hager, 3611 Pinetree Terr. Falls Church, VA, 22041 (but email via this site is fine, too) -"PinetreePorsche"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
PinetreePorsche   AA's 9014 Kit cars   Nov 12 2006, 08:31 PM
shadygrady   Glad you are enjoying it. :) I was bidding on i...   Nov 12 2006, 09:36 PM
904svo  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:53 PM