Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: My SWEET revenge for bastard child car vandals
ninefourteener
post Nov 18 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

So..... I thought more than a few of you would get a kick out of this.

My wife and I were out in the Subie doing a bit of X-mas shopping for the past few hours. Driving home.... we noticed a little boy (about 10 years old) absolutely STARING at us as we're about to pull in the driveway. Hmmmm... that's odd.

We pull in.... my wife notices her brand new $20,000 Mazda 3.... covered in some kinda of off-white chunky substance.

Upon closer inspection..... we discover it's about 100 little tiny chewed up pieces of apple.... yuck. We instantly realize why the boy was staring... look across the street, and saw both boys ducking behind the bushes watching us.

I, being of sound mind, realize that we can't prove anything.... and there really is no damage per say.... think we should just chalk it up as stupid kids playing a joke.

My wife on the other hand.... pregnant... moody.... and used to dealing with 6th graders all day long (she's a teacher in the ghetto)... is fully prepared to call the cops.

We argue a bit..... I insist we'd be wasting the cops' time... she insists that it would be good for the boys to see a cop car out in front of our house.... in the meantime..... we're staring out the window... when were realize they are both ducking behind the bushes AGAIN.... they see us watching them... and dive behind the house.

Oh hell no...... we both head over there..... I walk into their back yard... surprise surprise... the kids are now inside the house. I knock on the front door..... we hear a bunch of "scrambling" throughout the house..... he answers the door.....

"C...c.....c......can I help you sir??"

"Yea, lemmy talk to your parents"

At this point... he IMMEDIATELY breaks down... "I'm so sorry sir.. it was a joke, we didn't mean it..... I'm so sorry, please don't get me in trouble"

Well that was easy huh? We didn't even accuse him of anything yet--LOL

In lieu of smacking the ever loving shit out of this kid... my wife INSISTS on talking to the parents... he begs..... and begs..... and begs some more..... then starts to cry like a little girl..

"Fine... you and your little buddy get your asses out there right now, and go wash all that shit off my car...... NOW"

"Yes Sir"

Needless to say..... it's dark... it's around 40 degrees outside... and I've got 2 little 10 year old boys out there freezing their asses off in my driveway, washing my wife's car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Just to make matters worse.... I antogonized them while they were doing it.

"this isn't going to happen again right boys?"

"N..n...n....no sir"

Then... I brought out the digital camera.... and took a picture of both of them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)

"you boys just saw the picture I took of you, right?"

"Y....y....yes Sir"

I'm not playing around boys...... next time...... I'm skipping your parents, and this picture is going straight to the cops..... THEN you can explain to both the cops, AS WELL AS your parents, on how it happened not once, but twice."

Ok.. so the pic is blurry... but they don't know that. Needless to say, I don't think those boys are gonna let anything happen to our cars again.

Just a little piece of justice... thought I'd share (IMG:style_emoticons/default/givemebeer.gif)

--Matt

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:23 PM