Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: My SWEET revenge for bastard child car vandals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
So..... I thought more than a few of you would get a kick out of this.

My wife and I were out in the Subie doing a bit of X-mas shopping for the past few hours. Driving home.... we noticed a little boy (about 10 years old) absolutely STARING at us as we're about to pull in the driveway. Hmmmm... that's odd.

We pull in.... my wife notices her brand new $20,000 Mazda 3.... covered in some kinda of off-white chunky substance.

Upon closer inspection..... we discover it's about 100 little tiny chewed up pieces of apple.... yuck. We instantly realize why the boy was staring... look across the street, and saw both boys ducking behind the bushes watching us.

I, being of sound mind, realize that we can't prove anything.... and there really is no damage per say.... think we should just chalk it up as stupid kids playing a joke.

My wife on the other hand.... pregnant... moody.... and used to dealing with 6th graders all day long (she's a teacher in the ghetto)... is fully prepared to call the cops.

We argue a bit..... I insist we'd be wasting the cops' time... she insists that it would be good for the boys to see a cop car out in front of our house.... in the meantime..... we're staring out the window... when were realize they are both ducking behind the bushes AGAIN.... they see us watching them... and dive behind the house.

Oh hell no...... we both head over there..... I walk into their back yard... surprise surprise... the kids are now inside the house. I knock on the front door..... we hear a bunch of "scrambling" throughout the house..... he answers the door.....

"C...c.....c......can I help you sir??"

"Yea, lemmy talk to your parents"

At this point... he IMMEDIATELY breaks down... "I'm so sorry sir.. it was a joke, we didn't mean it..... I'm so sorry, please don't get me in trouble"

Well that was easy huh? We didn't even accuse him of anything yet--LOL

In lieu of smacking the ever loving shit out of this kid... my wife INSISTS on talking to the parents... he begs..... and begs..... and begs some more..... then starts to cry like a little girl..

"Fine... you and your little buddy get your asses out there right now, and go wash all that shit off my car...... NOW"

"Yes Sir"

Needless to say..... it's dark... it's around 40 degrees outside... and I've got 2 little 10 year old boys out there freezing their asses off in my driveway, washing my wife's car. beerchug.gif

Just to make matters worse.... I antogonized them while they were doing it.

"this isn't going to happen again right boys?"

"N..n...n....no sir"

Then... I brought out the digital camera.... and took a picture of both of them. mueba.gif

"you boys just saw the picture I took of you, right?"

"Y....y....yes Sir"

I'm not playing around boys...... next time...... I'm skipping your parents, and this picture is going straight to the cops..... THEN you can explain to both the cops, AS WELL AS your parents, on how it happened not once, but twice."

Ok.. so the pic is blurry... but they don't know that. Needless to say, I don't think those boys are gonna let anything happen to our cars again.

Just a little piece of justice... thought I'd share givemebeer.gif

--Matt
porschecb
Great story! Glad it turned out like it did. clap56.gif
Dr Evil
av-943.gif

Lucky you they were basically good kids that did something stupid.
wbergtho
That's awesome! You didn't even have to smack their asses to teach them a lesson. Well done!
snflupigus
i found some fresh candy bars and chocolate smeared onto my truck the other day... still need to go down to their moms house. My neighbor saw them do it and came out and told them she was calling the cops. I'll let em off the hook and clean the truck if their mom isnt home.

I did something stupid like that when i was about 9. Flung some mud at a car as it drove by in my neighborhood. I was with a friend. It turns out it was his older brothers car and he was about 17. He made me clean it off with my sweater then wash his entire car - he didnt tell my parents - so from then on I thought he was about the coolest guy in the world. Mom was mad when she found my sweater, I told her I fell in the mud walking home.

funny how karma happens smile.gif
ninefourteener
Yea... I was a bit of a little hell raiser when I was that age. I figure everyone deserves one chance..... one.

And yea... We live in a good neighborhood.... they were basically good kids that just did something stupid.

I'm sure their fingers have thawed out by now.... hopefully they'll remember next time ohmy.gif)
LvSteveH
I just wish you would have thrown apples at them while they washed. laugh.gif
jsteele22
Yeah, it's funny how kids think. I remember when I was in grade school, some kid decided it would be fun to throw mud globs at passing cars, so of course we all joined in. We'd throw a glob and then hide under the bridge. Well, one of the globs finally hit - splat right in the middle of some old (i.e., over 30) man's windshield. He jumped out of the car, came down the bank, and we ran like hell. I was terrified of him recognizing us for years. I knew he'd send us to prison if he caught us. Last time we tried anything like that.

I'll bet your neighbor kids have been sufficiently terrified; even w/out the photo, I'll bet they watch their step.

p.s. : The ole karma thing seems to work. I had an old truck I parked on the street. Somebody launched a rock hard enough (surgical tubing ?) to smash through the rear window, continue to the front window, shatter it from side to side, and leave a 1" deep hump pushing out. Six months later, same thing : same time at night (heard the smash), same kind of rock, same trajectory, same result. I'd say I'm paid up.
Crazyhippy
Had some kids messing around by throwing avocados (parents had an orchard) @ cars passing by on the highway... one caught Mom's van about 3" above the windshied, and they hit the windshield of the car behind her... we went back to the house, Mom walked into their house and called the cops (no parents, no cell phone) lots of drama...

Turns out they had hit alomost 20 cars, and no one had caught them... wouldn't want to have been those kids.
lybones
Great story with a happy ending.

My truck got egged two weeks in a row this month. If I can only catch them bastards who did it. chair.gif
bd1308
i had friends that would take laser pointers and aim them at people's hands and things at stoplights.

they freaked, i believe one of them got caught.

I used to blow up coke bottles by putting dry ice + hot water in them.
Sammy
A "little" burry? Dude.
Even Andy is laughing at that one. wink.gif
nomore9one4
With these kids now a days they are probably preparing some sort of drive by shooting(on 2 wheels of course). I would sleep with one eye open if I where you. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.