Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Video Games With Porsches
9magazine
post Nov 30 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #1

9 Magazine The 914 DIY Publication

Group: Members
Member No.: 500

I received a phone call from Midway Software, they make video games for the Play Station and others. They have a new game called "RUSH" and wanted 9magazine to do a review on it. Turns out this game doesn't have any Porsches in it, so I declined to review the game.

Am not a gamer, heck the last video game machine I owned must have been an Atari am sure.

My question is this: what video games are out there which feature Porsches in them? Could we pull together a list on the 914club site... Christmas is just around the corner and I could see a new Playstation and games under the tree (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Brian
9magazine.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
9magazine   Video Games With Porsches   Nov 30 2006, 10:10 AM
tat2dphreak   GTL has classic porsches, but that's for PC-on...   Nov 30 2006, 10:28 AM
blitZ   GT Legends has a 906, 911RSR and a 914/6   Nov 30 2006, 10:34 AM
flyloki   Actually the Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed is a...   Nov 30 2006, 11:13 AM
mudfoot76  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:14 PM