Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: WTF is Young America Minnesota & why all rebates, go there?
Joe Bob
post Dec 9 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

As some of you know or care...I bought three computers for the kids....everyone has 5 different rebates and they all go to Young America MN....be nice if they could use the same PO box or ask the same thing like ORIGINAL UPC versus copies, versus this that or the other....

Now my question is why shouldn't we all go invade the place, and blow these assholes up???? Is "YA" a REAL place?

or is it just ME that thinks they make the rebate program so complicated that only the criminal minded will go thru all the shit they ask for to get the bucks back?????

I'm sure I cocked up at least one of the rebates up and will never see a thing....

I'm about to go blow SOMETHING up....just finished ONE of the computers and need to do two more.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Phoenix-MN
post Dec 9 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,590

Yup, Young America is a real town, I live about 20 mile from it. It is a processing center for rebates and I think they use zip codes to help in routing the rebates to the correct center.

My daughter always ask's how it got it's name - who knows (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
JB 914
post Dec 9 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #3

Daddy! Finish my car NOW!!!

Member No.: 2,831

QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 04:13 PM) *

or is it just ME that thinks they make the rebate program so complicated that only the criminal minded will go thru all the shit they ask for to get the bucks back?????

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

You win the prize for figuring it all out.

Please send 1 SASE to:

I Know the Scam
PO Box 2324545
Young America, MN

Please included the following:
Name, address, city, state, zip code, GPS location, county parcel # phone, fax, email address, cell phone #, work phone, address, email, fax, bosses name and email.

also, we need a notorized copy of your birth certificate to verify your identity.

once we process this we will then send you the applicable forms to claim your prize.

thanks

Contest Mgmt.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Dec 9 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #4

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 04:13 PM) *

As some of you know or care...I bought three computers for the kids....everyone has 5 different rebates and they all go to Young America MN....be nice if they could use the same PO box or ask the same thing like ORIGINAL UPC versus copies, versus this that or the other....

Now my question is why shouldn't we all go invade the place, and blow these assholes up???? Is "YA" a REAL place?

I'm sure I cocked up at least one of the rebates up and will never see a thing....

I'm about to go blow SOMETHING up....just finished ONE of the computers and need to do two more.

Real place right by a very nice place called White Bear Lake. I think the only industry is processing rebates.
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Dec 10 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #5

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

shop at staples next black friday.. everything is online.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:48 AM