Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: WTF is Young America Minnesota & why all rebates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
As some of you know or care...I bought three computers for the kids....everyone has 5 different rebates and they all go to Young America MN....be nice if they could use the same PO box or ask the same thing like ORIGINAL UPC versus copies, versus this that or the other....

Now my question is why shouldn't we all go invade the place, and blow these assholes up???? Is "YA" a REAL place?

or is it just ME that thinks they make the rebate program so complicated that only the criminal minded will go thru all the shit they ask for to get the bucks back?????

I'm sure I cocked up at least one of the rebates up and will never see a thing....

I'm about to go blow SOMETHING up....just finished ONE of the computers and need to do two more.
Phoenix-MN
Yup, Young America is a real town, I live about 20 mile from it. It is a processing center for rebates and I think they use zip codes to help in routing the rebates to the correct center.

My daughter always ask's how it got it's name - who knows confused24.gif
JB 914
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 04:13 PM) *

or is it just ME that thinks they make the rebate program so complicated that only the criminal minded will go thru all the shit they ask for to get the bucks back?????

clap56.gif

You win the prize for figuring it all out.

Please send 1 SASE to:

I Know the Scam
PO Box 2324545
Young America, MN

Please included the following:
Name, address, city, state, zip code, GPS location, county parcel # phone, fax, email address, cell phone #, work phone, address, email, fax, bosses name and email.

also, we need a notorized copy of your birth certificate to verify your identity.

once we process this we will then send you the applicable forms to claim your prize.

thanks

Contest Mgmt.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 04:13 PM) *

As some of you know or care...I bought three computers for the kids....everyone has 5 different rebates and they all go to Young America MN....be nice if they could use the same PO box or ask the same thing like ORIGINAL UPC versus copies, versus this that or the other....

Now my question is why shouldn't we all go invade the place, and blow these assholes up???? Is "YA" a REAL place?

I'm sure I cocked up at least one of the rebates up and will never see a thing....

I'm about to go blow SOMETHING up....just finished ONE of the computers and need to do two more.

Real place right by a very nice place called White Bear Lake. I think the only industry is processing rebates.
Andyrew
shop at staples next black friday.. everything is online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.