Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WCC 2007, now the WCR 2007, June 15-18
McMark
post Dec 10 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

BIG NEWS!!!!

The schedule has been changed slightly. Renting the autocross course for a private event wasn't possible for the number of cars we will have in attendance. So now we are piggybacking onto the Empire Sports Car Association (ESCA) AX in Santa Rosa on Saturday. Because this change unexpectedly increases the cost, there will be $30 track fees if you want to autocross. I will be contacting everyone who signed up to notify them of this change. I will need to know AHEAD OF TIME if you will be participating. The ESCA insurance will only cover club members. I will be paying all of the join-up dues for those who will be participating. This also means that spectators are unfortunately not allowed unless they pay $20 to sign up. This will be a great alternative and the ESCA people are a great group of people. We just didn't have enough signups and staffing to run a private autocross when decision time rolled around.

So, the new schedule is:

Friday - Arrive, Meet & Greet, Beer-N-Brats
Saturday - ESCA Autocross
Sunday Morning - Wash-N-Shine, Car Show, Tech Quiz
Sunday Afternoon - Coastal Drive and Group Pictures
Sunday Evening - Closing Dinner, Raffle, Thanks
Monday Morning - Goodbyes

The official participant sign up sheet is now available. You must register for the event to participate. Please sign up on this page.

ALSO: I have decided to run the event under the PCA 914 SIG umbrella. The SIG will supply event insurance, funds, as well as other benefits. I'm very excited about this move! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif) So the West Coast Classic is now known as the West Coast Ramble!

HOTEL
The Sonoma Double Tree is the hotel for this event and is now set up to accept registrations. Here is the info straight from the horse's mouth...

I just wanted to let you know that your rooms are entered and people can begin calling 800-222-8733 to make reservations under the 914 WORLD WEST COAST. If guests prefer they can also book on-line using the group code WW9.

Rooms are $155 per night, which is the going rate for a decent hotel in NorCal.

DATES & SCHEDULE
Dates are June 15-18. This is fathers day weekend.

The schedule of events is:

Friday - Arrival, check in, hang out.
Saturday - Drive
Sunday - Wash-N-Shine Show, judging, tech sessions, dinner, awards ceremony
Monday - West Coast Classic only AX

I will add details as they become available.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Jumpy.gif)

It's gonna be a great event!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
McMark   WCC 2007, now the WCR 2007   Dec 10 2006, 12:21 AM
Andyrew   Where at exactly?? 6 months away!! ahh...   Dec 10 2006, 12:22 AM
Aaron Cox   "where?" and why did bill give you inte...   Dec 10 2006, 12:23 AM
Elliot Cannon  
  Dec 10 2006, 08:17 AM
Gustl   WHOO HOO!!...   Dec 10 2006, 12:44 PM
Rotten Robby  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:32 AM