Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pelican Parts, Has anyone had any problems with them?
914nerd
post Dec 11 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #1

Who you callin' a "Member"?

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,461

Well, I ordered a rather large order from pelican a little while back and only got around to using one of the parts this past weekend
After a great deal of sweat and blood, I finally got my entire front suspension apart (for the first time in the history of the car) only to discover that the t-bars that Pelican sent me were the wrong ones.
Instead of the 29 spline 914 bars, they sent the 30 spline 914/6 bars
Grrr....
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with Pelican and if anyone has any recommendations as to who to talk to and/or what to do to get this resolved as quickly as possible
(This has not, by the way, turned me off of pelican as they are an excellent source of parts)

Thanks,
Charles
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914nerd   Pelican Parts   Dec 11 2006, 02:42 PM
Travis Neff   Yup, had ordered some rear -4 rotors and got -6 on...   Dec 11 2006, 03:29 PM
Sammy   content removed   Dec 11 2006, 04:43 PM
Aaron Cox   order through our man glenn. he is a member here a...   Dec 11 2006, 04:46 PM
Dave_Darling   Glenn is also a really good guy who will do his be...   Dec 11 2006, 04:50 PM
rmital  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 11:26 AM