Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What did Santa bring..., Merry Christmas!!
mikelsr
post Dec 27 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,390
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Dec 27 2006, 12:30 PM) *

New Meade LX200 10" F/10 Telescope.

That's a great scope. I have a 30+ year old Criterion Dynamax 8" SCT. Have fun with it and hope you have a lot of clear viewing.

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mikelsr
post Dec 27 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,390
Region Association: Southwest Region

My wife got me three things. The first was some sweaters and second was an IOU to any driving experience or driving school of my choice. Now I have to make a choice. The third gift was a side effect from the gift I had given her.

20 years ago she lost the diamond from her wedding ring. Instead of getting it fixed I bought her a new ring (yes I was being stupid). Well I decided to get her (our) ring fixed. It looked better than when I bought it. I hid the ring in the Christmas tree and placed a letter in the tree also. I always hid one gift so she has to look for it.

When she saw the ring she didn't believe I would think to do that. But the side effect was the smile, the look of love, the constant looking at the ring and talking about it. Our kids were home to see it. I didn't need any other gift.

This was one of the best Christmas' of my life.

I love you Babe!

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 12:27 PM