Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A question for the admins as we move forward and unite the community
rick 918-S
post Dec 31 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Maybe it's too soon for this question and I haven't purposed this anywhere else yet but, Would anyone have an issue with posting a link to another 914 forum in your signature?

Here's why I'm asking. There has been alot of hurt feeling over the last several months. Some say things will never be the same. My hope for the new year is we will all be better people and friends as a result of some of the things that transpired.

There seems to be three core groups with a real club community owned feeling now. From time to time information will be posted on one forum that someone my want to share on another forum.

Anyone upposed to added a cross board link in a signature or refering to information posted on another forum?

Here's my take. I'm in this for the people and the club atmosphere. Some of my friends are here, some are not. Until we find common ground I would like to keep an open mind and have the freedom to share links and posts from all the real club sites I visit.

All positive posts welcome. Happy New year!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/assimilate.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 20)
seanery
post Jan 1 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #21

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

wasn't it the little ol lady speaking to Sheriff Bart?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:12 AM