Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> need the lower outer firewall, Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can get one?
IanStott
post Jan 9 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,199

I e-mailed Auto Atlanta inquiring about that part, the reply indicated he didn't want to do business with people who had purchased from Restoration Design, I could forward that e-mail to you and you could give me your opinion, I didn't want to post it and start another war, I'm not into that, I just wanted to buy a part.

Ian Stott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tracks914
post Jan 9 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #22

Canadian Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 153
Region Association: None

QUOTE(IanStott @ Jan 9 2007, 06:09 AM) *

I e-mailed Auto Atlanta inquiring about that part, the reply indicated he didn't want to do business with people who had purchased from Restoration Design, I could forward that e-mail to you and you could give me your opinion, I didn't want to post it and start another war, I'm not into that, I just wanted to buy a part.

Ian Stott

Ouch!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

Hey Todd, what NOS parts do you still have. I might be interested some of them too.
Tx
+Quote Post
nomore9one4
post Jan 9 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #23

Member of the Eastcoast Thread Killers Club

Member No.: 14

Ian Stott

I stand corrected! I apologize for my previous post. Bob (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Bartlett 914
post Jan 9 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,707
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Ian Stott

I am stunned! George has come here talking real nice and this kind of thing so soon! Come on George lets hear about this. Whats the deal!
+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Jan 9 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #25

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,418

QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Jan 9 2007, 03:08 PM) *

Ian Stott

I am stunned! George has come here talking real nice and this kind of thing so soon! Come on George lets hear about this. Whats the deal!

don't get me wrong. We are in business to make money here and we have the part in stock and ready to ship it is 125.00. I do not however want to make my input of a commerical nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since Ian had already been dealing with Bill and Bill actually made these for us years ago, I knew that he would have them available for Ian and we DO NOT want to take business from anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do have a problem with Bill that I will discuss with anyone face to face. It was a bad one having to do with trust.
Ian if you want the part we will send it immediately. It is a perfect part to perfectly repair this area.
However my input here is not to be commerical! I love the cars, have devoted my life to them and consider myself the CHIEF 914 enthusiast!!!!!
+Quote Post
Bartlett 914
post Jan 9 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 9 2007, 03:37 PM) *

Ian Stott

don't get me wrong. We are in business to make money here and we have the part in stock and ready to ship it is 125.00. I do not however want to make my input of a commerical nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since Ian had already been dealing with Bill and Bill actually made these for us years ago, I knew that he would have them available for Ian and we DO NOT want to take business from anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do have a problem with Bill that I will discuss with anyone face to face. It was a bad one having to do with trust.
Ian if you want the part we will send it immediately. It is a perfect part to perfectly repair this area.
However my input here is not to be commerical! I love the cars, have devoted my life to them and consider myself the CHIEF 914 enthusiast!!!!!

Hi George

Thanks for clearing that up (I hope that is it). I want one for 125.00. Your web site is 137.50 What does it take to insure I get one at that price?

+Quote Post
tracks914
post Jan 9 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #27

Canadian Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 153

George, I have had nothing but good deals with you.
I have had nothing but good deals with Bill as well.
It must be tough to chat in here while being a car guy and a vendor.
That being said please continue to chat with us as your expertise is unparalled and continue to be as non biased as possible.
Just my 2 cents (although they aren't worth as much cause their Canadian $$)
Thanks
+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Jan 9 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #28

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,418

QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Jan 9 2007, 03:50 PM) *

Ian Stott

Hi George

Thanks for clearing that up (I hope that is it). I want one for 125.00. Your web site is 137.50 What does it take to insure I get one at that price?
because of the club discounts I am offering!!!!!!!!!! (I really do not want to be commercial here!!!!!!!)

Please also if when everyone calls if they would tell us that you are a 914 world member we will enter it onto your customer profile so that each time you call you will get preferential treatment. We WANT to be prejudice here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
nomore9one4
post Jan 9 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #29

Member of the Eastcoast Thread Killers Club

Member No.: 14

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 9 2007, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Jan 9 2007, 03:50 PM) *

Ian Stott

Hi George

because of the club discounts I am offering!!!!!!!!!! (I really do not want to be commercial here!!!!!!!)

Please also if when everyone calls if they would tell us that you are a 914 world member we will enter it onto your customer profile so that each time you call you will get preferential treatment. We WANT to be prejudice here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) We will accept that!
+Quote Post
Bartlett 914
post Jan 9 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Way Cool
+Quote Post
IanStott
post Jan 10 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 2,199

Thank you George for offering to sell me the part and for the club discount, I need quite a bit of stuff as I indicated in my initial e-mail. A fellow club member has indicated he has some stuff laying around and he is located in Canada so that helps a great deal re. customs/shipping. I expect him to call me this weekend as indicated in his e-mail, hopefully I will be able to shorten my need list and add to my " I've finally got the part list". My restoration hit a wall as I lost a big pile of my mad money on a bad investment, I'm not crying just letting fellow members know I am not procrastinating on getting er done! I had three in University plus one braces at that time si I'm sure you guys know where I'm coming from!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:09 PM