Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "Donuts in Long Beach" coming up again Sat 11/29
Zeke
post Nov 19 2003, 07:35 PM
Post #1

Never left, but not right....

Group: Members
Member No.: 197
Region Association: None

Last spring, a group of about 10 914s gathered for no reason at all except to raise the colestrol a bit and BS. This time we are meeting a restaurant in the Long Beach Marina called Schooner or Later. Starting at 7:00 AM, while folks are arriving, coffee and donuts will be provided until we eat. I have suggested that we not all eat at once, but take a table with your friends whenever. Trying to all eat banquet style just bottlenecks the restaurant and we never know how many will arrive so we can't reserve a big table anyway.

So, for those of you fortunate or unfortunate enough, depending on you point of view, that are going to be in the area over the TG weekend, come on down! Folks in 911s or 944s (or pickups, for that matter) are welcome as long as they have a interest in 914s.

Directions: From either direction on the 405, take the Studebaker off ramp and go south towards the steam electrical generating plant. When you get to Westminster St., go right towards PCH. Cross PCH and make an immediate lelt on Marina Dr. (big sign, "Marina"). Go around the bend just past West Marine and pull inot the marina parking. There will be a cone or something. We'll have a whole row to our selves. Someone will be with the cars the whole time, and if we eat on the patio (can you say "nice weather, please?) we can see the cars. See ya there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Zeke   "Donuts in Long Beach" coming up again Sat 11/29   Nov 19 2003, 07:35 PM
Brad Roberts   I'll give this until Monday and then we will p...   Nov 20 2003, 02:52 AM
Scott Carlberg   Isnt Thanksgiving on the 27th ?? Last Thursday of ...   Nov 20 2003, 03:09 AM
Brad Roberts   I was just surprised he was holding something on a...   Nov 20 2003, 03:22 AM
skline   I will bet we have a larger turnout this year. I a...   Nov 20 2003, 07:16 AM
Zeke     Nov 20 2003, 09:29 AM
Elliot Cannon   Hi, It looks like I won't make it this ...   Nov 20 2003, 12:04 PM
Scott Carlberg   Zeke/Milt, are helmets mandatory? :lol: ...   Nov 20 2003, 02:05 PM
Malmz  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:47 PM