Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New to me, 914, help with parts in Colorado
'Cause
post Jan 31 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #1

..its all about toyz....

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,446

New Here.
I have seen that there are some Coloradians here with 914s. I now have in possession a 1974 914 2.0 and need to source a decent location for parts without going to a stealership (like they would help anyway). To start with I need the door windows, yep, all... the wings, glass, runners, regulators, tracks, crank handles, all... for both doors. Also the accelerator cable is broken, have a new one and started to take things apart to replace when we went into this deep freeze, don't enjoy working on this thing in the cold. In the cable replacement effort I fund the pedal more than a little loose, the 'hinge part to the floor is not in very good shape. the pedal needs to be replaced. So if any of you Colorado guys could help point me in the direction of somewhere to start getting parts it woud be greatly appreciated. I'm in Colorado springs.

I have had several other P-cars, started with a 924S, four 944's, two 951's, and a 968. Currently have the 914, a '84 944 with GT Racing glass hood, nose, flared front fenders and flared rear quaters. The 968 is a '94 Cabriolet with ~38k miles, I took it to Portland for Parade this past summer.

Thanks for any help on locating a parts source for the 914,

Ken
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:34 AM