Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Some picts of my winter 914 project, Progress to date
MrKona
post Feb 3 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,469
Region Association: None

Hello fellow teeners,

This winter, my project for the 914 is to drop the engine, clean all engine tin, new SS hardware, fuel lines, vacuum lines, rebuild/repair engine wiring harness, clean fuel injectors, and generally polish everything up that needs it. I would have liked to powder coat the tin, but that's out of the budget this year.

Thought I'd post a few "before and after" pics of the progress so far. I built a new alternator harness, made some repairs to the ignition harness. The FI harness is still under construction, being built from scratch. New vacuum hoses are being installed, I'll finish them up when the engine is back in.

I'll post more pictures as the project progresses... hopefully will be done by spring! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

- Bryan

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:47 PM