Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is this 75 roller worth $1k ??
Doug73/2.0
post Nov 24 2003, 03:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,312

I spotted a local 75 for sale. No motor or tranny. Story told is one owner 47K miles but the motor sieged and was tossed with the tranny long ago. Car last registered in 85. Claims to have been garaged since. I'm going back Wednesday to take a closer look. At quick glance the body looks rust free but strangely the interior is pretty worn for only 47K miles. drivers seat is NG and lots of cracks on the dash, carpets pretty worn. The yellow paint is probably a repaint. Looking over the rear wheels the trailing arm tie points are spayed yellow. I don't recall seeing that area normally painted same as the body. I'll bring a camera and see if I can post pictures. Current owner is a Porsche repair shop who says they got it when the owner moved last month and had to get it out of his garage.

Any thoughts...Thanks Doug
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:27 AM