Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> so sad- decent 914 at pick and pull today
Scott-thundercat
post Feb 19 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,049

so sad. some places rust free. floor pan not! but no hell hole at all! battery relocated to trunk- got the speedo gear drive since mine went out . has a tail shift tranny- i thought mine was a tail shift till i saw this one! evidently someone converted mine over- which explains all the wierd bracketry that's missing on mine. also had a damn decent targa top- but it exceeded my budget as it cost 56 bucks- it's at the carson city nevada pick and pull- targa top i left inside. was orange colored. got a bunch of switches and figured out a bunch of crap wrong with mine cause of this one! got me some heater hoses so for the first time i didnt freeze tonight driving around!!! car still has a lot there- i think it's been out there since a little before halloween. engine and tranny still in it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:27 PM