Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Racing Delimea?, Bump a class or not
914forme
post Feb 20 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Okay I got bumped out of Nasa TTE because of rule changes. So I am in TTD now, I am talking to my buddies son this weekend, who I think comes over to spy for his father. We both are now in the same class. I find out he scored a sponcership this year with a major tire store in hte area, and has to run banners, on three surfaces and wear their shirts at the event. He gets some free stuff out of the deal, access to suspension, tires, brakes, and alignment stuff, scales etc.... A Very nice deal. So he is running a bone stock M3 with DOT-r tires, and his goal is to takee class and be in hte top 20 at the auto-x. My goal this year is close to the same, but I want a few TTODs in there also.

Do I stay in D, and hope that he can keep his sponscership, or do I bump a class and let him play?

My car is becoming more and more geared to auto-x, where his is still a daily driver.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aaron Cox
post Feb 20 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

beat him up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
914forme
post Feb 21 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Just a note: If the plan goes the way I want it to, I will be running in TTC next year due to my engine kit purchase. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) those extra 20 points gets me a serious displacement bump, tunable EFI and ignition, and a really nice camshaft to wake this car up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 11:48 PM