Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Room for one tranny rebuild week after March 2nd, First come first served!
Dr Evil
post Feb 21 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Hey All,
I have spring break comming up the week after March 2nd and figured that there is no better way that I would like to spend it than getting one of your trannies up and running beautifully (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The catch is that it needs to be here very close to the 2nd and will be sent back (if all goes as planned with parts and such) that week. If you have been waiting, here is your chance because once my 3rd year starts in Sep I will be out of the loop for many months to over a year. I will periodically be posting my availability as it comes up and will keep on answering PMed questions. Also, anyone can PM me to coordinate a rebuild. I hope this is useful to someone out there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 10:49 AM