Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Room for one tranny rebuild week after March 2nd
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hey All,
I have spring break comming up the week after March 2nd and figured that there is no better way that I would like to spend it than getting one of your trannies up and running beautifully biggrin.gif The catch is that it needs to be here very close to the 2nd and will be sent back (if all goes as planned with parts and such) that week. If you have been waiting, here is your chance because once my 3rd year starts in Sep I will be out of the loop for many months to over a year. I will periodically be posting my availability as it comes up and will keep on answering PMed questions. Also, anyone can PM me to coordinate a rebuild. I hope this is useful to someone out there! beerchug.gif
drewvw
wavey.gif long time no see Evil....
Dr Evil
Dude, med school is hard....who knew? wink.gif I am finishing up my neuro block next week.( 9 weeks of fun and games)
Dr Evil
Shameless bump icon_bump.gif
scottb
here's a bump for ya mike....

cheers... beerchug.gif
type47fan
Mike,
Mine's still a ways off, what with the R&D you'll be doing with it (7:27 R&P and a flipped HB in 5th position) and the funds I must continue to accumulate. It'll be a great one for the V8, though!
Thanks,
Dr Evil
QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 22 2007, 10:02 PM) *

Mike,
Mine's still a ways off, what with the R&D you'll be doing with it (7:27 R&P and a flipped HB in 5th position) and the funds I must continue to accumulate. It'll be a great one for the V8, though!
Thanks,

Ya, if the weather is nice I will be taking the donor apart and snapping pics. biggrin.gif

I got a 930 to go over as well that is also a "no rush" item.

Maybe, if no one takes me up on my offer, I will have to fix my bike, 914, and Benz dry.gif I get soo damn busy with doing trannies and bolts I forget I have "projects" of my own blink.gif

JPB is supposed to make a stop up here for some R and D on my /6 with some stuff he is designing. He can help me get it running first wink.gif
Chris Pincetich
Mike - Thanks for the CV bolts, got them just fine
Go get yer 914 done, that thing is gonna look sweet flyin down the road beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.