Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Djet replacement crimp connectors needed
Bleyseng
post Mar 4 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Aircooled Baby!

Group: Members
Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Ok, who can tell me where to source some replacement crimp connectors for the Djet wiring? Got two good harnesses I want to repair some broken stuff on.

These are the little tiny crimp connectors with the tang to lock them into the plastic housing.

Merci.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
brp914
post Mar 4 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

maybe here
+Quote Post
MrKona
post Mar 4 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,469
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 4 2007, 11:09 AM) *

Ok, who can tell me where to source some replacement crimp connectors for the Djet wiring? Got two good harnesses I want to repair some broken stuff on.

These are the little tiny crimp connectors with the tang to lock them into the plastic housing.

Merci.

Or try Vehicle Wiring Products.

Their prices are very good. I made several purchases from them when I was repairing my harness. The shipping from the UK was about $10 USD, which is reasonable, and pretty fast. They also include a paper catalog with each shipment, which makes for good bathroom reading. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I compared the products of Eagleday and VWP and noticed that they sell a lot of the same items. Eagleday just inflates the prices. I ordered some short segments of wire from Eagleday and was informed that they have to special order them. I suspect they order them from Vehicle Wiring Products!

- Bryan
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Mar 4 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Aircooled Baby!

Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

That is the site!!! 4.8mm with latch female connectors. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 03:41 AM