Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Djet replacement crimp connectors needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Ok, who can tell me where to source some replacement crimp connectors for the Djet wiring? Got two good harnesses I want to repair some broken stuff on.

These are the little tiny crimp connectors with the tang to lock them into the plastic housing.

Merci.
brp914
maybe here
MrKona
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 4 2007, 11:09 AM) *

Ok, who can tell me where to source some replacement crimp connectors for the Djet wiring? Got two good harnesses I want to repair some broken stuff on.

These are the little tiny crimp connectors with the tang to lock them into the plastic housing.

Merci.

Or try Vehicle Wiring Products.

Their prices are very good. I made several purchases from them when I was repairing my harness. The shipping from the UK was about $10 USD, which is reasonable, and pretty fast. They also include a paper catalog with each shipment, which makes for good bathroom reading. biggrin.gif

I compared the products of Eagleday and VWP and noticed that they sell a lot of the same items. Eagleday just inflates the prices. I ordered some short segments of wire from Eagleday and was informed that they have to special order them. I suspect they order them from Vehicle Wiring Products!

- Bryan
Bleyseng
That is the site!!! 4.8mm with latch female connectors. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.